1. Name: Kaleena
2. Age: 20
3. Location: Portage, PA
1. Name the best bands/singers of the 80's (up to 5). Bon Jovi, Cyndi Lauper, David Bowie, Culture Club/Boy George, Bangles
2. What is the best song from the 80's? It's really hard to pick just one... but, I guess "Livin' On A Prayer"
3. Top 3 sexy singers from the 80's. Bon Jovi, David Bowie, Madonna
4. What band/singer should have never come out to begin with? I don't think anyone should have been left out really! Even the one-hit wonders are gems!!!
5. Name on band that deserved more than a one hit wonder. Dexy's Midnight Runners
6. What is your opinion of MTV in the 80's? It was a lot better than it is now... You watch it now and wonder why it's still called "Music Television"
7. Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, or Madonna? Why? Cyndi Lauper. No matter what my mood, I can put on "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and rock out... I know it's highly overrated, but hey, I love to dance and that song... Well, you get the idea!
1. Top movies made in the 80's (up to 5). The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Top Gun, Back To The Future
2. Best horror movie to come out of the 80's? I love ALL horror flicks!!! But, probably Child's Play. And, reading ahead to the next question - John Waters is going to play a minor role in Seed of Chucky (filming currently) - according to my sources, a "sleazy reporter"
3. Opinion of John Waters films. I actually really liked Hairspray...
4. Best actor/actress from the 80's. Molly Ringwald
5. Best line out of an 80's film. "If somebody doesn't believe in me, I can't believe in them."
6. Best soundtrack from a film. The Breakfast Club
1. Name something that came from the 80's you would still wear today. Off the shoulder sweaters, scrunch socks, big earrings
2. Crimped hair, yey or nay? YAY!
3. Worst thing that people wore they thought looked rad. Spandex...
1. What is one thing you remember Ronald Reagan doing in the 80's? I think it was in 1987 when he started the whole Drug Free America thing. I remember 'cuz I had to wear the little red ribbons for a week that said Drug Free something or other on them.
2. Name what you think the most significant event was in the 80's. Hmm... I think really the music was significant. It wasn't really an event, but where would we be today without it.
1. Best show that came out of the 80's (up to 3). Jem, Family Ties, Moonlighting
2. Name a character that was worth spawning it's own show. Teen Wolf
3. Best theme song of the 80's. JEM! Jem is excitement! Oooh Jem! Jem is adventure!!
1. Besides the fact you lived/was born in the 80's, give a reason you think you a true 80's. Probably due to the fact I'm stuck there. The music I love, the shows I love, the movies I love, and particularly the way of life that I love... The 80s were arguably the most wonderful decade, yet most people I know knock it. Come on, where else could we something was "totally rad" and get away with it. [big smile]
2. Where did you hear about this community? I clicked on 80s in my interests and it came up on the list.
3. A picture of you showing your true 80's would help your votes a lot. Show one here if you do, if not it isn't required.