1. Name: Angie
2. Age: 17 (18 at the end of the month...thank God)
3. Location: Alexandria, VA (right outside DC)
1. Name the best bands/singers of the 80's (up to 5). The Cars, Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Smashing Pumpkins, Styx...many of whom are still rocking.
2. What is the best song from the 80's? My personal favorite is Just What I Needed by the Cars
3. Top 3 sexy singers from the 80's. David Bowie, Annie Lennox, Boy George.
4. What band/singer should have never come out to begin with? Why? Huey Lewis & the News. How boring.
5. Name on band that deserved more than a one hit wonder. Peter Schilling. He's amazing.
6. What is your opinion of MTV in the 80's? If it was music, and it was the 80's, it couldn't have been bad.
7. Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, or Madonna? Why? Pat Benatar. She's beautiful, has an amazing voice, and coined my favorite phrase: Love is a battlefield.
1. Top movies made in the 80's (up to 5). Breakfast Club, Dead Poets Society, Pretty in Pink, Footloose, Dirty Dancing.
2. Best horror movie to come out of the 80's? Maniac
3. Opinion of John Waters films. Fantastic. He made vulgarity a good thing. Hah.
4. Best actor/actress from the 80's. My personal favorites are Kevin Bacon and Ally Sheedy.
5. Best line out of an 80's film. "I'm not a nymphomaniac. I'm a compulsive liar."
6. Best soundtrack from a film. Footloose.
1. Name something that came from the 80's you would still wear today. I thoroughly enjoy off-the-shoulder shirts. I guess I have nice collarbones or something...hah.
2. Crimped hair, yey or nay? Yey.
3. Worst thing that people wore they thought looked rad. Too much hairspray. Thanks to the 80's depleting the ozone layer, I am not in a permanent sunburned state.
1. What is one thing you remember Ronald Reagan doing in the 80's? Sending bombers to Libya.
2. Name what you think the most significant event was in the 80's. The invention of Prozac.
1. Best show that came out of the 80's (up to 3). Scooby Doo and Dungeons and Dragons.
2. Name a character that was worth spawning it's own show. Shaggy.
3. Best theme song of the 80's. The A-Team.
1. Besides the fact you lived/was born in the 80's, give a reason you think you a true 80's. I think I a true 80's? Well, being a grammar fiend has nothing to do with it. I think I am truly 80's because I understand that there is a political price to pay for great music and not-so-great style.
2. Where did you hear about this community? I did a interest search for The Cars.
3. A picture of you showing your true 80's would help your votes a lot. Show one here if you do, if not it isn't required. I'm not sure how much it shows my true 80's, but...