1. Name: Shane
2. Age: 33
3. Location: Orlandon't
1. Name the best bands/singers of the 80's (up to 5).
Devo: because Mark Mothersbaugh still kicks ass
Fetchin' Bones: because I know them
David Bowie: dude... David Bowie
Aha: the chick in the Take On Me video looked like my old g/f
Duran Duran: the director's cut of Girls on Film video
(will I fail if I also mention Talking Heads and The Kinks?)
2. What is the best song from the 80's?
Why don't you ask me the meaning of life? Panama, I guess. It summed up the party atmoshphere.
3. Top 3 sexy singers from the 80's.
Christina Amphlett: They were popular before the '91 hit, you know.
Pia Zadora: She was, after all, in Penthouse
Nena: I don't care that she didn't shave her pits.
4. What band/singer should have never come out to begin with? Why?
Tommy Tutone: I wouldn't have that damn song stuck in my head.
5. Name on band that deserved more than a one hit wonder.
Wall of Voodoo
6. What is your opinion of MTV in the 80's?
Artful and cool. Today it is pure shit and unwatchable.
7. Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, or Madonna? Why?
Pat Benatar: better voice, better lips, better body, and black hair. Why no mention of Joan Jett?
1. Top movies made in the 80's (up to 5).
2. Best horror movie to come out of the 80's?
Friday the 13th
3. Opinion of John Waters films.
Needed. More please.
4. Best actor/actress from the 80's.
5. Best line out of an 80's film.
Wanna go for a ride? / No. / No what? / No, I don't want to. / Don't want to what? / Go for a ride. / Good idea!!! - Blue Velvet
6. Best soundtrack from a film.
1. Name something that came from the 80's you would still wear today.
2. Crimped hair, yey or nay?
3. Worst thing that people wore they thought looked rad.
1. What is one thing you remember Ronald Reagan doing in the 80's?
"Mr. Gorbochev, tear down that wall!"
2. Name what you think the most significant event was in the 80's.
1. Best show that came out of the 80's (up to 3).
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
The Young Ones
2. Name a character that was worth spawning it's own show.
3. Best theme song of the 80's.
Hardcastle and McCormick
1. Besides the fact you lived/was born in the 80's, give a reason you think you a true 80's.
I hate everything that happened before 01/01/1980 and after 12/31/1989
2. Where did you hear about this community?
I clicked on the Ronald Reagan interest.
3. A picture of you showing your true 80's would help your votes a lot. Show one here if you do, if not it isn't required.
I don't know how to link or you'd get the hot, hot mullet action. Maybe it's better that I don't know how to link.