1. Name: Tara
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Louisiana
1. Name the best bands/singers of the 80's (up to 5). Depeche Mode, Wham!, Tears for Fears, David Bowie (I don't understand why people slag "Let's Dance!"), Erasure
2. What is the best song from the 80's? Depeche Mode's "Never Let Me Down Again"
3. Top 3 sexy singers from the 80's. Martin Gore, George Michael, Billy Idol
4. What band/singer should have never come out to begin with? Why? Robert Plant's solo career. I would prefer Chinese water torture over that.
5. Name on band that deserved more than a one hit wonder. Spandau Ballet. They seriously had it going on. Falco too.
6. What is your opinion of MTV in the 80's? I'm not wild about t.v.
7. Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, or Madonna? Why? What? No Annie Lennox? I'll go with Cyndi because I loved that shaved hair from "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
1. Top movies made in the 80's (up to 5). "101", "Labyrinth", "Princess Bride ", "Trading Places", "Ghostbusters"
2. Best horror movie to come out of the 80's? I'm sorry, I don't watch horror movies. I'm a wuss.
3. Opinion of John Waters films. Rather an acquired taste!
4. Best actor/actress from the 80's. Emilio Estevez. Ok, he looks so good.
5. Best line out of an 80's film. Remember when everyone would say "Fuck me with a chainsaw" from "Heathers" to each other? Yeah, I'll go with that.
6. Best soundtrack from a film. "Pretty in Pink"
1. Name something that came from the 80's you would still wear today. Buttons on jackets. Love them.
2. Crimped hair, yey or nay? Yeah!
3. Worst thing that people wore they thought looked rad. Shoulder pads and power suits.
1. What is one thing you remember Ronald Reagan doing in the 80's? Duh, sampling Springsteen.
2. Name what you think the most significant event was in the 80's. Fall of the Berlin Wall.
1. Best show that came out of the 80's (up to 3). "Unsolved Mysteries", "Night Court", "Star Search"
2. Name a character that was worth spawning it's own show. George Burnett (George Clooney's character) on "The Facts of Life"
3. Best theme song of the 80's. "Miami Vice"
1. Besides the fact you lived/was born in the 80's, give a reason you think you a true 80's.I want George Michael's body. :-(
2. Where did you hear about this community? outkastbarbie
3. A picture of you showing your true 80's would help your votes a lot. Show one here if you do, if not it isn't required.
Think "Depeche Mode a la 1986". Oh, and here is my face;